OT: Speed of light [was Re: Why not a Python compiler?]

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Wed Feb 13 01:41:00 EST 2008

-On [20080212 22:15], Dotan Cohen (dotancohen at gmail.com) wrote:
>Note that Google will give a calculator result for "1 kilogram in
>pounds", but not for "1 kilogram in inches". I wonder why not? After
>all, both are conversions of incompatible measurements, ie, they
>measure different things.

Eh? Last I checked both pound and kilogram are units of mass, so where is
the incompatibility?

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
To fight and conquer in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To
subdue the enemy with no fight at all, that's the highest skill...