Write ooxml .ods (spreadsheat) from python?

Guilherme Polo ggpolo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:23:15 EST 2008

2008/2/13, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com>:
> I'd like to output some data directly in .ods format.

Do you want to output data from .ods file or do you want to input data
into an ods ?

> This format appears
>  to be quite complex.  Is there any python software available to do this?  I
>  did look at pyuno briefly.  It looks pretty complicated also, and it looks
>  like it uses it's own private version of python, which would not help me.

It is not that complex, it is a zip with several files (the most
interesting are xml files). It gets a bit hard depending on what you
want to do exactly, that would include answering the question above.

Thanks,

--
-- Guilherme H. Polo Goncalves