OT: Speed of light [was Re: Why not a Python compiler?]

Jeff Schwab jeff at schwabcenter.com
Mon Feb 11 22:52:17 EST 2008

Erik Max Francis wrote:
> Grant Edwards wrote:
>
>> On 2008-02-12, Jeff Schwab <jeff at schwabcenter.com> wrote:
>>> Fair enough!
>>
>> Dear me, what's Usenet coming to these days...
>
> I know, really.  Sheesh!  Jeff, I won't stand for that!  Argue with me!
> :-)

OK, uh...  You're a poopy-head.

Forgive the cliché, but there's already too much road rage on the
information superhighway.  I've had limited access to Usenet for the
last couple of years, and coming back, I find myself shocked at how many
people seem to be mean and argumentative just for the heck of it.  Was
it really always this hostile?  Maybe I've gotten soft in my old age.