Curses and Threading

Brett.Friermood at gmail.com Brett.Friermood at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 16:03:34 EST 2008

> join() is a method on Thread objects. So you'll need a reference to the
> Thread you create, then call join() on that.
>
>     thread = cadtime()
>         thread.start()
>         thread.join()
>
> Ian

Thanks for all the help guys. It's working great. Just one more
question, I think. As you probably guessed, I want to have a second
and possibly third thread. I tried calling it in different ways, but
if the first one is joined the second one will not run. But if the
first one is not joined curses exits early like before. If I can
figure out how to use multiple threads with curses now I think I will
be set.

-Brett