The big shots

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Feb 20 19:02:50 EST 2008

castironpi at gmail.com writes:

> My writing isn't unclear

Please re-assess that statement in light of the dozens of responses
from many people in the last few weeks, telling you that your writing
*is* unclear.

For what it's worth, I've found none of your threads in the last few
weeks to make much sense at all, because of unclear and incoherent
writing. On that basis, I dismiss them before trying to re-read them,
because I don't want to spend my time trying to find sense in them
that may not be there at all.

--
 \       "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I |
  `\    was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it."  -- |