how to finish a while loop...

icarus rsarpi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 20:00:41 EST 2008

Hi all, i'm new to python.  Learning on my own how to ask a user to
finish a loop or not.
For some reason, it behaves as infinite loop although I changed its
condition.  Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance.

condition = True

while ( condition ):

        try:
                integer_one = int ( raw_input( "Please enter an
integer: " ) )
                integer_two = int ( raw_input( "Please enter the
second integer: " ) )
                division = integer_one / integer_two

        except( ZeroDivisionError ):
                print "\nDivision by zero detected"
        except( ValueError ):
                print "\nYou didn't enter an integer"
        else:
                print "The result is", division
                answer = raw_input("Do you want to try again (yes or
no)? ")
                if answer == 'yes':
                        condition
                elif answer == 'no':
                        condition = False

print "Good bye, you don't want to continue"