The big shots

castironpi at gmail.com castironpi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 17:11:25 EST 2008

On Feb 19, 12:37 am, George Sakkis <george.sak... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 12:08 am, castiro... at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > The problem did not seem to be miscommunication, rather bias.
>
> IMHO it's partly because of the obscurity of the ideas and the code
> you suggest, and partly because of the poor job you do to explain
> them.
>
> By the way, you may have noticed that you have been mostly replying to
> your own posts here in c.l.py, which indicates that the lack of
> shots".
>
> George

I'm going to start marking my subjective comments with a star, so it's
clear what is emperically verifiable, and what is not.

It's a bad sign.  If you aren't keeping your thoughts to yourself, and
thrashing about the world for a peer, a social network, a support
group, or a community, then you missed the day in grammar school when
they were handing out smiles.  But they're not handing them out
anymore.

Even on my emperical claims, I'm wrong 90% of the time.  On the
subjective ones, I'm not only wrong that much, but no one else want to
hear, or even can verify them.  Smell's fine to me.

Emotions are prejudiced; and even in my own concrete thoughts, I will
misidentify myself with another, and others with me.  When I say "I",
I mean "you."

French and Spanish have impersonal pronouns: "on" and "se",
respectively.  In English, they often come out as, "we", "they", and
"you" a lot, on occasion a "one", and sometimes, even, I.