print help content in a Command Prompt

bkamrani at gmail.com bkamrani at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 04:15:14 EST 2008

Hi,
This is a basic problem, but I want to print help content in a Command
Prompt in WinXP and scrolling back to see the first lines. If I start
a command prompt and run python, and then for example,

>>> help(list)

it starts showing the help, which can be controlled by page or raw
using Spacebar or Enter but after this ends, it seems that I can't
scroll back to see again the first lines.
In the  Command Prompt Properties, layout tab, my Screen buffer size
is Width:80, Height:3000 and windows size 80x40 (W&H).

Any idea...? thanks in advance!!
/Ben