Python's BNF

MartinRinehart at gmail.com MartinRinehart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:33:33 EST 2008

Implemented all your suggestions, with two exceptions.

Changed file read to readlines(), but not open(...).readlines(). I
love to say file.close(). Gives me a feeling of security. (We could
discuss RAM waste v. I/O speed but this input file is just 10KB, so
neither matters.)

Removed one of the three globals, but left the other two. Couldn't see
any real advantage to passing poor 'ofile' from hand to hand
(writeHTML() to writeBody() to writeEntries() ...) as opposed to
letting him rest easy in his chair, doing a little writing when
called.

Also changed the opening doc comment to give you appropriate credit.
Thanks again.