Question

Blubaugh, David A. dblubaugh at belcan.com
Mon Feb 18 14:48:57 EST 2008

Dan,

I have been working with examples within the Scipy and Numpy framework.
Those are the examples that I have been working with at this time,
including the FFT example.  The following command:

python setup.py  install.

Is what I did within the Python IDLE environment.  However, python was
not able to see this script file.  Under directory should the MyHDL
folder be located??  What I mean by this, should the MyHDL folder be
installed in the same directory as where the Scipy folder is located??
If I am not making any sense, please inform me as soon as possible.
Thank you for your help.

Respectfully,

David Blubaugh