PyOpenGL

groups.diegopark at gmail.com groups.diegopark at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:00:24 EST 2008

Hi all,

I apologize if this question was already answered before but I was
unable to find a proper solution to my problem. Anyways, I am trying
to run shaderobjects.py on Windows (Python 2.5.1) by just double-
clicking, and I got the following error:

[...]
File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/OpenGL/extensions.py", line 13,
in hasGLExtension
AVAILABLE_GL_EXTENSIONS[:] = glGetString( GL_EXTENSIONS ).split()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'

_I think_ I have all requirements and packages properly installed.

Any clues? Thanks in advance !

Regards,
Diego Park