Python, threading

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid
Thu Dec 11 11:59:56 EST 2008

On 2008-12-11, SMALLp <pofuk at email.t-com.hr> wrote:
> Hy. I have a problem! I'm making multi thread application (client,
> server) using wxPython for GUI, and threading.Thread for threding.
>
> Clients connect and when they are connected (evry thread handles one
> connection) threads change main window.
>
> I neded tip how to make communication between threeds.

All window manipulation must be done in the main thread.

Your worker threads can schedule work to be done by the main
thread by using wx.CallAfter()

  http://wiki.wxpython.org/CallAfter

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! This is a NO-FRILLS
                                  at               flight -- hold th' CANADIAN