Jewel of the Week: Sterling Icon Collection just $39

JFMoreno jfmoreno at gitanosoftware.com
Wed Dec 10 13:09:49 EST 2008

Add a touch of class to your projects with this beautiful icon
collection.

262 gorgeous icons for a total of 14934 files in +540mg that will make
all your projects shine (Application, Website, Gadget, Game, Desktop,
etc.).
The collection includes 9 sizes: 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64,
72x72, 96x96, 128x128, and 256x256
Included as well 7 formats: Windows ICO, PSD, PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF and
Mac ICNS

Previously sold for$149, this week only you can get this jewel for
just $39

BUY NOW (secure): https://www.1stlogodesign.com/secure/orders/jeweloftheweek.htm

Preview the entire collection: http://www.1stlogodesign.com/core/docs/sterlingiconcollection.pdf

Download a sample: http://www.1stlogodesign.com/core/downloads/1stIDSterling.zip

Compare our collection to identical quality collections from other
vendors and you will find that you get:
•	More Icons – In some cases four times more icons.
•	More sizes – 9 different sizes from 16x16 to 256x256
•	More formats – Our collection includes, PNG,PSD, JPG, BMP, GIF, ICO
and ICNS formats
•	Better quality – Our icons are not cartoonish and therefore your
project will look more professional
•	More FREE updates – FREE for LIFE!

Would you like to receive notifications about our fantastic offers,
last minute low-price deals and new releases?  Join our newsletter:
https://www.1stlogodesign.com/forms/newsletter.htm