Python is slow

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 19:27:11 EST 2008

On Dec 16, 5:47 pm, "James Mills" <prolo... at shortcircuit.net.au>
wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 9:08 AM, r <rt8... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > What about all the crap you had to go through just to get output?
> > Python wins
>
> Yes I can't say I really enjoy writing C (at all!)
> _except_ in the case where I may need to
> optimise some heavy computation. But then
> again with multi-core CPUs these days and
> cheap hardware, distributed processing is
> not only easy, but very effective! And I still
> wouldn't resort to C because well umm
> psyco is just awesome!
>
> --JamesMills

This idiot(cm_gui) just needs to RTFM before going off on tirades like
a 3 year old. What i find so funny is after Luis asked "what's the
blazingly fast application you need to write so desperately?" we have
yet to hear from this "expert programmer". He is probably still trying
to get "hello world" to compile.