Best Practice using Glade/Python

eric eric at ericaro.net
Thu Dec 18 05:38:45 EST 2008

Hi,

I was wondering which is the "best practice" using glade/python, and,
of course, especially the connect (both side).

I didn't found that much documentation on the net ( too noisy), and
the best "thing" I've found was http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7558
which is a bit old now (2004). The article is very interesting BTW,
but I was concerned by the fact it might be a little outdated.

It smells like I'm missing something here, and that there have been a
clean way to connect both (the autoconnect stuff does not seem that
clean to me) for a long time now.

So here is the question, do you practive galde/python, which is your
practice ?

Thanks

Eric
http://codeslash.blogspot.com