Python's popularity

Lie Ryan lie.1296 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 09:17:44 EST 2008

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:05:22 -0800, r wrote:

> On Dec 22, 10:09 pm, Ben Kaplan <bs... at case.edu> wrote:
>> That's just because most of us don't say anything unless we have
>> something useful to say. We prefer to let the experts answer the
>> questions, but we read the threads so we can benefit from them.
>
> OK Ben, So you are saying
>
> 1.) do not question the gods!

Hmmm... when we talk about something we don't know, only trash would come
out of our mouth.

> 2.) speak only when spoken to!

He (Ben) does not say anything remotely like that.

> 3.) do not have an opinion!

Again, you're adding sauce, meat, beef, and spices to his statement.

> Somehow this reminds me of some old and brainwashing religions, Not an
> OSS project. Just observations Ben.

Isn't it you that have been accused of religionizing python by many
people in this list?