Mathematica 7 compares to other languages

Almar Klein almar.klein at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 06:59:46 EST 2008

2008/12/10 Xah Lee <xahlee at gmail.com>

> Jon Harrop moron wrote:
> > Only for trivial input and not for the challenge you were given.
>
> what challenge?
>
> > That code is evaluated once to build the scene. There is no point in
> > optimizing it.
>
> The point is optimizing your incompetence.
>
> > That performance issue only affects trivial problems and, in particular,
> > does not affect the problem you were trying to solve.
>
> solve your mom?

What challange? Euhm, I think that was pretty clear.
And you're constantly insulting people, not responding to their arguments.
Not a particularly nice way to behave in a news group such as this.

>Also, all you did is talking bullshit.
>You, kept on babbling.
I think YOU are the one who is talking crap here. You are too afraid to
admid
you failed the challange (probably because you think so high of yourself).
You
try to cover it with crap and insults.

Cheers,
  Almar