Guido's new method definition idea

Sat Dec 6 18:48:04 EST 2008

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 08:01:40 -0800, Russ P. wrote:

>> -2 on this proposal.
>
> Did you get two votes in the Presidential election too? 8^)

You know, occasionally you stumble across people on the Internet who
aren't from the USA. Some of us even speak English almost as good as
native speakers *wink*

In any case, in this context -2 refers to the strength of feeling, not
the number of votes. Python is not a democracy, and our Beloved BDFL
Guido graciously takes our needs and wants into account before making
decisions.

--
Steven