sell lotro gold ,This is the professional Lotro gold shop,come on!www.lotro-shop.com

www.lotro-shop.com lotro8520963 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:27:14 EST 2008

In The Lord of the Rings OnlineTM: Shadows of AngmarTM (LOTRO),
players can customize certain elements of the game's user interface
(UI), also known as "skinning." While we don't allow you to do a full-
scale UI replacement, we do give you the ability to replace selected
visual elements of the UI. (A full list of these elements and their
sizes is provided at the end of this overview.)

This is an updated (and prettied up) version of the information that
had originally been posted in their Beta forums which we had copied to
our Developer Discussions - Tutorials & Other Helpful Information
forum. It is a combination of the Skinning the LOTRO UI and Art Assets
posts.
http://www.lotro-shop.com
http://www.aocgolds.net/