ANN: New Book: Programming in Python 3

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sat Dec 20 08:20:12 EST 2008

Mark Summerfield wrote:
[...]
> With two dozen postings on my use of English I'm now rather nervous
> about the feeback I'll get on my Python 3!

There is no such thing as bad publicity. Quick, make a blog post about
how there have been over twenty comments about your use of English
(though don't forget to point out that it's correct).

> PS Although Amazon.com still says the publication date is the 27th,
> they now expect to have it in stock on Monday (the 22nd).

Congratulations. I know what a relief it is to see a project of that
size come to fruition!

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119