Python's popularity

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 16:50:10 EST 2008

On Dec 22, 3:13 pm, je.s.t... at hehxduhmp.org wrote:
> r <rt8... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > We see where you stand. And also see that by removing your comments
> > from the archive in 5 days, how small your acorns really are.
>
> What is "the archive", Google Groups?  You do realize that's not the
> entirety of Usenet, correct?

Absolutely, but why do you wish to remove your post. Do you not stand
behind everything you say? I do, and if a make a mistake i will
apologize for it. I have no reason to hide my words from anybody. They
will be here from now to  eternity.

This just makes your thoughts look more "drive-by-ish" to me. Thats
all.