Don't you just love writing this sort of thing :)

Sun Dec 7 02:27:51 EST 2008

In message <mailman.5112.1228605190.3487.python-list at python.org>, Rhodri
James wrote:

> Yes, it's very pretty, and you're terribly clever.  In six months' time
> when you come back to make some engineering change and have to sit down
> and break it back down into those simple pieces to remind yourself what
> it's doing, "pretty" and "clever" will not be the words you are using.
> Trust me on this one.

Considering I've been writing and maintaining and debugging code for about
30 years now, I figure I have the hard-earned right to judge what I will be
able to understand in six months and what I won't...

--
Lawrence "Been There, Done That" D'Oliveiro