Python for kids?

Luis M. González luismgz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 20:10:00 EST 2008

This is a very good advice.
I learned from my own experience in college that trying to learn a
solution to a problem I never had, is wasted time.
The first step is confronting your student with an specific problem,
then let him try to find a way to solve it by himself.
After he tried hard many approaches to solving the problem with his
limited knowledge, show him the right way.
This way he will see the light.

I believe that many teachers don't know this basic concept, and they
simply teach in a mechanical way, without having their students
interested in the subject or without having explained them what
exactly these skills are good for.

Luis