Python is slow

Krishnakant hackingkk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 12:20:05 EST 2008

With my current experience with java, python and perl, I can only
suggest one thing to who ever feels that python or any language is slow.
By the way there is only one language with is fastest and that is
assembly.
And with regards to python, I am writing pritty heavy duty applications
right now.
Just to mention I am totally blind and I use a screen reader called orca
on the gnome desktop.  I hope readers here can understand that a screen
reader has to do a lot of real-time information processing and respond
with lightenning speed.
And Orca the scree reader is coded totally in python.
So that is one example.
So conclusion is is how you enhance your program by utilising the best
aspects of python.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.