Can anyone suggest a good HTTP/1.1 web client?

Kottiyath n.kottiyath at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 21:47:41 EST 2008

> If you'd like to help out with the new Twisted HTTP client, that would be
> wonderful.  Even if you can just try it out and report any problems you run
> into, that would be immensely helpful.
>
> Jean-Paul

I would love to help out with the client. But, I am extremely tied up
at the current moment. I would be able to provide any sort of
meaningful contribution only after ~a month. I can surely try this out
and upload any bugs in the ticket you mentioned.

Also, is there any planned date for persistent connections? If not,
that will be the first thing I will be working on after my assignment
is over - since it increasingly looks like it is essential to my system
(actually, any REST applications).

Thank you very much, Jean-Paul.

Regards,