Python 3.0 C API migration tools, or docs?

illume renesd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 22:06:10 EST 2008

Cool thanks Benjamin!

Maybe it should be in a wiki as well?  So that as people convert their
modules we can add notes as well.

I started a wiki with that in mind here:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/cporting

It'd be good if there was a link from the 2to3 docs, and in the C API
docs to either/both of these resources.

I thought there'd be much more help for people migrating considering
the 2to3 tool exists... but I'll get over it... hehe.

cheers,