Python's popularity

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 18:47:55 EST 2008

[Jeff]
but I raise the bar so that any random joker probably won't bother
(and making the reverse mapping - knowing my real identity and then
looking for recent net activity - is much more difficult to do)
[/Jeff]

You are the epitimy of an internet troll. A troll tries to hide his
identity. Why are you so concerned about your TRUE identity. Are the
FEDS after you, maybe it's the Martians i do not know? Did they take
into their spaceship and do things to you? Do you wear a aluminum foil
hat. Look out for those cell towers, there mind control devices
hahaha. Thanks for the good laugh.