Query netgroup information through python

Joel Heenan joelh at planetjoel.com
Wed Dec 3 00:32:27 EST 2008

Well it doesn't appear that this exists in the standard library or in any
other library, so I ended up writing my own C interface to the underlying
functions.

If you are trying to do the same thing, then you can find the module here:

http://www.planetjoel.com/viewarticle/629/Python+NSS+netgroups+interface

Cheers

Joel