Pyjamas 0.4: Python Web Toolkit Release

lkcl luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 2 15:54:19 EST 2008

On Dec 2, 6:52 pm, Duncan Booth <duncan.bo... at invalid.invalid> wrote:
> "Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton" <l... at lkcl.net> wrote:
>
> >Pyjamasstarted as a port of Google's Web Toolkit, to python.
> > Explaining whyPyjamas(and GWT) is so significant takes
> > some doing: the summary is that comprehensive desktop-like
> > user interfaces can be developed very simply, to run in
> > any modern web browser, without having to write a single
> > line of JavaScript.
>
> Great concept.

 's'wikkid :)

> The demos are a bit flakey (especially with IE):

 ehn?  o dear.  well, i try my best with ies4linux (ie6 under wine).
ie7 doesn't quiiiite cut it, and the script debugger just doesn't
quite want to play nice under wine.

 so if you do make a report, please _do_ make sure it includes a full
stack trace, not just a line number.

> where do you want bug
> reports (the sourceforge tracker seems to be empty so I wondered if you
> used somewhere else)?

code.google.com -

 http://code.google.com/p/pyjamas/issues/list

thanks!