Check file is

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid
Mon Dec 22 16:02:37 EST 2008

On 2008-12-20, Harish <harish.bhat.m at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any utility in python which will help me to read any
> pdf files?

There are two things I can think off the top of my head

 1) The Poppler library. I don't know if there's a Python
    binding for it.  The poppler home page and Wikipedia page
    would probably be a good place to start reading.

 2) Qoppa Software has some Java PDF libraries that you could
    probably use with Jython.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Did I do an INCORRECT
                                  at               THING??