How to get involved

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sun Dec 28 20:38:16 EST 2008

kajnilsson5 at hotmail.com writes:

> I'm new to the open source comunnity and I was wondering if there are
> any bugs that I can trouble shoot or just some beginner tasks I can be
> sent?

Here are some pointers to how you can assist Python:

    <URL:http://wiki.python.org/moin/Advocacy>
    <URL:http://wiki.python.org/moin/CoreDevelopment>

Far more than programming tasks, assistance is always needed in areas
like documentation, bug-report triage, and advocacy coordination.

Thanks for your interest in helping!

--
 \       “Anyone who puts a small gloss on [a] fundamental technology, |
  `\          calls it proprietary, and then tries to keep others from |