Google Summer of Code 2009

Eric erichapkido at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:34:07 EST 2008

Hello,
I am interested in participating in Google Summer of Code 2009,
hopefully for something in Python.  I realize that this is way before
it begins, but I would like to start to get to know the community
better and find something that I could work on during the summer of
code.  I know a decent amount of Python, and I am a Sophomore Computer
Science major.  My school teaches Java, but on the side I taught
myself Python.  If anyone knows of any projects that could use another
hand, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Eric