Google App Engine Code Challenge - write a tetris playing algorithm

russ russell.sayers at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 00:21:44 EST 2008

> what if you wanted to move a piece to the left or right after its past some
> vertical obstruction?

Not _presently_ supporting moving the piece left or right.  I've thought
about it, and would make things a bit more complicated - just wanted to get
something simple "out there", and see how much interest it gets.  I've
intentionally made the response format so I that I could add this in the
future without breaking backward compatibility.