Reverse zip() ?

Janto Dreijer jantod at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:08:52 EST 2008

I'd like to point out that since your where thinking in terms of
matplotlib, you might actually find numpy's own transpose useful,
instead of using zip(*seq) :)

untested:

t = linspace(0,2*pi*3)
seq = asarray(zip(t, sin(t)))

t, y = seq.T # or seq.transpose() or numpy.transpose(seq)
pylab.plot(t,y)

Regards
Janto