infering the number of args a function takes at runtime

sniffer adi at lspl.net
Mon Dec 8 05:40:03 EST 2008

On Dec 8, 9:39 am, sniffer <a... at lspl.net> wrote:
> hi all,
> i am a python newbie, in a project currently doing i need to find out
> the number of arguments that a function takes at runtime.? Is this
> possible ,if so how do i do this,i ve looked through the python
> documentation but couldnt find anything.any help will be great
>
> TIA

Thanks guys , i think this should work for me.btw as enquired i am
working o a mvc thingie where in need to call functions in a
controller,and pass the arguments as recieved from the end user so i
need to make sure that the number of arguments passed from the front
end are correct or not in the context of the function being called