os.system('cls')

Barak, Ron Ron.Barak at lsi.com
Thu Dec 25 07:23:39 EST 2008

Hi Dennis,

    print dir(os.system)
    print os.__dict__
might help

Bye,
Ron.

________________________________
From: Dennis van Oosterhout [mailto:de.slotenzwemmer at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 12:22
To: python-list at python.org
Subject: os.system('cls')

Hi there! I was searching for a way to clear the 'DOS screen'/command screen etc. and found that os.system('cls') works for this. I was just wondering where I can find al the commands which can be used for os.system(). I searched with google but I didn't find an answer. In the official python tutorial it says os.system('command') executes the command, but it doesn't say which commands exist (or I'm just blind).

Does anyone have an answer for this question?

Thanks,

Devilly