Obtaining SMTP address of a sender and receiver of an outlook mail

venutaurus539 at gmail.com venutaurus539 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 02:06:50 EST 2008

Hi all,
       I am trying to use python for extracting contents of an outlook
email. For extracting the list of Recipients addresses I tried using
the "MAPI.message.Recipients.Address" property, but the problem I am
facing is that it is giving the complete DN name which is putting me
in further complications. Is there any way to obtain the actual SMTP
mail address (username at domain.com) from the above object? I searched
for it in the MSDN help but couldn't succeed.

Thanks in advance,
Venu