Python is slow

Luis M. González luismgz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 08:15:30 EST 2008

On Dec 15, 1:38 am, cm_gui <cmg... at gmail.com> wrote:
> hahaha, do you know how much money they are spending on hardware to
> make
> youtube.com fast???
>
> > By the way... I know of a very slow Python site called YouTube.com. In
> > fact, it is so slow that nobody ever uses it.

Buddy, just stop whining and go with c++ if it makes you happy.
By the way, what's the blazingly fast application you need to write so
desperately?
What kind of performance problem have you find in python that makes
you so unhappy?
What are you going to do with all the extra speed provided by c++ (a
Hello World! ?)...