Obama's Birth Certificate - Demand that US presidential electors investigate Obama's eligibility

Bryan Olson fakeaddress at nowhere.org
Wed Dec 3 00:53:18 EST 2008

girbarobert at yahoo.com wrote:
> This message is not about the meaningless computer printout called

More importantly, it's not about Python. I'm setting follow-ups to
talk.politics.

> "Certification of Live Birth" that Obama propaganda machine calls his
> "Birth Certificate". The American people are still waiting for a copy
> of Obama's original birth certificate that includes all his birth
> information.

The document is what Hawaii provides as certified copy of birth record.
It contains all the information the federal government requires to prove
citizenship by birth, and it shows that Barack Hussein Obama was born 04
August 1961 in Honolulu. See:

   http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

> Remind your US presidential electors of their constitutional duty to
> investigate Obama's natural-born citizen status.
>
> No federal agency like FBI or Secret Service, no Hawaii bureaucrats
> have ever investigated Obama's birth in Hawaii. Many illegal aliens in
> USA have official "birth certificates" issued by state bureaucrats on
> the basis of falsified birth records.

Janice Okubo of Hawaii's Department of Health confirmed that the state
has Obama’s original birth certificate on record:

   http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2008/08-93.pdf

[...]
> Remind your US presidential electors that they have the legal standing
> and constitutional duty to investigate Obama's birth in Hawaii by
> demanding that Obama provide all his original birth records, and a
> federal agency like FBI or Secret Service fully investigate them.

That's not what the Constitution says. US Constitution, Article IV,
Section 1: "Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the
public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And
the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such
Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof."

These haters seek to make Obama prove his records in ways others have
not had to, and beyond any manner prescribed by Congress within its
constitutional authority.

--
--Bryan