help I'm getting delimited

rdmurray at bitdance.com rdmurray at bitdance.com
Wed Dec 17 10:51:53 EST 2008

Quoth John Machin <sjmachin at lexicon.net>:
> On Dec 18, 1:28 am, aka <alexoploca... at gmail.com> wrote:
> >      @expose(allow_json=True)
>
> Means what? Does what?
> Does the problem still happen without that?

Means what he's posting is not a standalone script :)

He says it's part of his turbogears ap.  @expose says that this
method is callable by name from a URL, and allow_json means
it can be called with a parameter requesting a json formatted
response instead of html.

> Funny, the indentation changed there --- for the very last time, is
> that the actual code of a standalone script that reproduces the
> problem?

Alex, I would strongly suggest that you move your code out into a
standalone script and debug it there (you'll get more help from this
group if you do, for one thing!).  After you get it working
standalone you can incorporate it back into your Turbogears ap.

--RDM