Free place to host python files?

feba febaen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 09:10:31 EST 2008

I'm getting started in python, and it would be helpful to have a place
to put up various code snippets I've made, so I don't have to send
them individually to each person I want to show it to. I'd prefer to
use something that would give me a directory for my use only, instead
of something where you can only upload one at a time. I'd especially
like to avoid stuff that uses CAPTCHAs and/or forced waiting periods.

I'd really rather not have to run a server off my own computer, if it
can be avoided at all.