Problem Python 2.6.1 vs 2.6 & pyWin32

Michel Claveau - NoSpam SVP ; merci noZ.spamZ at ZZ.ZsvpZ.com
Mon Dec 15 18:33:55 EST 2008

Hi!

Thank you very much for your answer. I appreciate many to receive an
answer of somebody as you.

But I, always, install Python 2.6.1 "for all users" (and, on Vista, UAC
is always deactivated).

After some tests, the problem seems a bit more complex: call the
Python-COM-servers run OK, from Python-Scripts. But it is not possible
from others languages (but, I only try JScript, VBScript, JS.Net,
ObjectPAL, Autoit).

For the moment, I back my install procedures to Python 2.6 ; and, I hope
a "global" solution for 2.6.1

@-salutations
--
Michel Claveau