Obama's Birth Certificate - Demand that US presidential electors investigate Obama's eligibility

MM456Z at yahoo.com MM456Z at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 05:16:20 EST 2008

On Dec 3, 12:53 am, Bryan Olson <fakeaddr... at nowhere.org> wrote:
> girbarob... at yahoo.com wrote:
> > This message is not about the meaningless computer printout called
>
> More importantly, it's not about Python. I'm setting follow-ups to
> talk.politics.
>
> > "Certification of Live Birth" that Obama propaganda machine calls his
> > "Birth Certificate". The American people are still waiting for a copy
> > of Obama's original birth certificate that includes all his birth
> > information.
>
> The document is what Hawaii provides as certified copy of birth record.
> It contains all the information the federal government requires to prove
> citizenship by birth, and it shows that Barack Hussein Obama was born 04
> August 1961 in Honolulu. See:
>
>    http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

This garbage on factcheck.org is a worthless piece of paper
insufficient to prove a US citizenship much less a natural born one.
You need to have a long version of legitimate birth certificate that
includes all birth information. Hawaii officials never even confirmed
this piece of garbage on factcheck.org

> > Remind your US presidential electors of their constitutional duty to
> > investigate Obama's natural-born citizen status.
>
> > No federal agency like FBI or Secret Service, no Hawaii bureaucrats
> > have ever investigated Obama's birth in Hawaii. Many illegal aliens in
> > USA have official "birth certificates" issued by state bureaucrats on
> > the basis of falsified birth records.
>
> Janice Okubo of Hawaii's Department of Health confirmed that the state
> has Obama’s original birth certificate on record:
>
>    http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2008/08-93.pdf
>
> [...]

Do you have a sufficient IQ to actually grasp what this news release
says?

All it says is that Hawaii has "Obama’s original birth certificate".
It does not say anything whether this "Obama’s original birth
certificate" is from Hawaii or Kenya or from Indonesia. Under the
Hawaii laws, a parent could use an original birth certificate from
another country to register a child in Hawaii and get today
"Certification of Live Birth". People actually born in Hawaii do not
get such "Certification of Live Birth", they get another document with
different name.

Considering all the public pressure on Hawaii officials to confirm
Obama's birth in Hawaii, they would start any response with
confirmation that Obama was born in Hawaii. Instead, they give you
carefully worded garbage so that your low IQ brain can swallow it and
Obama propaganda machine can beat into your worthless brain until you
repeat it like a low IQ moron.

> > Remind your US presidential electors that they have the legal standing
> > and constitutional duty to investigate Obama's birth in Hawaii by
> > demanding that Obama provide all his original birth records, and a
> > federal agency like FBI or Secret Service fully investigate them.
>
> That's not what the Constitution says. US Constitution, Article IV,
> Section 1: "Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the
> public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And
> the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such
> Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof."
>
> These haters seek to make Obama prove his records in ways others have
> not had to, and beyond any manner prescribed by Congress within its
> constitutional authority.

You do not have enough brain cells to understand anything you just
quoted.

Get one thing straight for your own self interest! THERE ARE TENS OF
MILLIONS OF GUN OWNERS IN USA ONLY WAITING TO USE THEM ON ANYBODY WHO
THREATENS THE US CONSTITUTION - so better use all your brain cells in
your own self interest to resolve this matter now and not later. Run
to Obama and beg him to release all birth records or things will not
get any better. You are playing with fire.