Windows SSH (remote execution of commands) - Python Automation

Narasimhan Raghu-RBQG84 RBQG84 at motorola.com
Mon Dec 29 04:28:47 EST 2008

Hi experts,

I am looking for some information on how to automate remote login to a
UNIX machine using ssh from a windows XP box.

Possible way:

1. Use putty (or any other ssh client from windows XP). -- Can be
automated with command line parameters. The problem is that I am able to
login - Putty window opens up as well. But obviously I am unable to run
any commands in that. I need to find something like a handle to that
Putty window so that I can execute commands there.

Can anyone provide me some help in achieving this ?

Thanks,

--
Raghu