Problems running on hp duo Pentium R processor

Kevin Kelley wyldwolf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 15:27:59 EST 2008

If they are running standard Win XP (Home or Pro), as opposed to 64-bit Win
XP, then whether or not the CPU supports the IA64 instruction set really
doesn't matter. As far as I know every Intel Core2 and Pentium Dual-Core CPU
since ~ 2006 has supported 64bit instructions, even the Atom is 64bit. Also,
the "R" is for Registered Trademark (of Pentium), it's not part of the
name/model (http://ark.intel.com/cpu.aspx?groupId=33925).

Kevin