Easy-to-use Python GUI

Peter Decker pydecker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 08:37:46 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 1:46 AM, Gabriel Genellina
<gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> En Wed, 24 Dec 2008 21:47:07 -0200, Joel Koltner
> <zapwireDASHgroups at yahoo.com> escribió:
>
>> Is there an easy-to-use, "function"-based cross-platform GUI toolkit for
>> Python out there that's a little more sophisticated than EasyGui?
>
> Try Dabo http://dabodev.com/

+1 for Dabo.

I tried just about everything listed by others before I found Dabo a
couple of years ago. Since then creating the GUI for my apps is the
easiest part of the process. Now I can focus on what my app is
supposed to do, rather than how to get a certain widget to look the
way I need it to look.

--

# p.d.