I always wonder ...

Carl Banks pavlovevidence at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 15:10:31 EST 2008

On Dec 22, 11:53 am, s... at pobox.com wrote:
> ... shouldn't people who spend all their time trolling be doing something
> else: studying, working, writing patches which solve the problems they
> perceive to exist in the troll subject?  Is there some online troll game
> running where the players earn points for generating responses to their
> posts?

...shouldn't poeple who spend all their time following up to trolls,
or starting new threads about trolls, being doing something else?

Seriously, I participated briefly in the that thread when r still had
benefit of the doubt over whether he had any credibility, but now
there is no doubt that he none at all, so he's not worth replying to,
so I don't.  I suggest everyone else does likewise and ignores the
fool.

If you have to followup, at least keep your reply to something short
and witty, like, "Go away, troll".

Carl Banks