www.webhizmetlerim.com

sevimli arkadaş mavikorsan7 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 06:37:21 EST 2008

Dear Readers;
If you write us our web site's queue and page number at google then
three of you can get prices from us.We are going to have a sweepstake
for this.
If you send more mails,you have more chance to win.
Our competition is going to finish at 1 February 2009.
Please write google 'web tasarım' then write us that which queue and
which page our web site www.webhizmetlerim.com is.
Also you can help to hear your friends at your list by sending them
mails for the competition.

PRİCES
1.NOTEBOOK
2.MP4
3.MP3

Write us your name,surname and mail adress to www.webhizmetlerim.com
communication part,then get the prize.
And send this mail to your friends then they will get the prices
too.Send mails every day and have more chance.