Return a string result with out breaking loop

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 22:43:35 EDT 2008

On Aug 26, 12:14 pm, Andrew <nob... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I run the server then execute the client. From the client I execute the
> function key.watchos()
> Sorry if I posted to much code :-)

The problem is the Python implementation of XML-RPC _can't_ send
generators (which is what the 'unable to marshal' error is telling
you). From the docs:

"Types that are conformable (e.g. that can be marshalled through XML),
include the following (and except where noted, they are unmarshalled
as the same Python type): [boolean, integers, floating-point numbers,
strings, arrays, structures (dicts), dates, binary dates]"

I'm not sure how to easily fix this to achieve what you want, though.