Decorators using instance variables

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Aug 27 06:08:39 EDT 2008

Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at pythonware.com> writes:

> Robert Kaplan wrote:
>
> > Actually, I found his response to the point, his sample code
> > helpful, and his solution similar to yours.
>
> given how your original code looked and how pointless it was, are
> you sure you're not just another alias for the same guy?

Ouch. With respect, Frederik, I can't see how that response helps the
discussion. It certainly mars the hard-earned appearance of a
newbie-friendly group that this group has.

Please, let's at least have a presumption of innocence in the absence
of strong evidence to the contrary, and not lash out merely because of
damage inflicted by some members.

--
 \       “If you go flying back through time and you see somebody else |
  `\   flying forward into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye |